1.9
Additional Fees
Allergens Information
Layout of Store
Style and Design

If April Arguin or Nikki Levin suggest that you paypal them directly to avoid fees, DON'T DO IT. Make sure it is marked for Goods and Services. That is definitely the first red flag about Lil Nudists Cattery that I should have caught, and sadly did not.

I initially had been ready to adopt a pet from Lil Nudists Cattery. I contacted Nikki Levin from Baltimore. She told me the deposit was $100, but that I could pay more. I agreed to pay $350 toward the cost of a kitten.

Nikki also suggested that I pay her directly as opposed to for a Goods/Services to avoid fees. This is what I should not have done, however, at the time I was fully committed.

Unfortunately, my partner's pet fell ill with pneumonia due to a bad reaction to the Bordatella vaccine. She was required to stay in the emergency vet over the weekend, which amounted to almost 3k in in vet costs.

At that time, I knew it would not be a good idea for me to sign on for another $1250 for a kitten, plus the costs associated with the kitten. I did the responsible thing, and contacted Nikki Levin to let her know. I did not hear any response over email for over a week (it somehow "got lost in emails"--second red flag, as who can't keep track of a buyers email?) When she finally did respond, she checked with April Arguin who suggested that I open a line of credit! Third red flag! Why on earth would anybody ever suggest opening a line of credit for a new pet when they were honest about their sudden financial emergency? Only people who are in it for the money and do not care about what kind of homes their kittens go to. I should also note that neither Nikki Levin nor April Arguin called either of my references that I put on my adoption application before I was approved. I should have not even gone through with the contract after that, a legit business would definitely check references of any potential owners!!

There was a new home found for Eli in less than a week.

I then contacted April Arguin about a partial refund of my deposit, as I had paid $350 and the deposit is only $100 (as listed on the website and told to me verbally by Nikki Levin). I did not even ask for the full amount back, as I know you forfeit your deposit in the event that you are unable to complete your adoption. I only asked for the extra amount that I spent back. April Arguin replied that it would be "a nightmare for us if we had people cancelling left and right".

I also have to wonder about business taxes, if people are paying for kittens directly and it is not listed as a goods or service. But that will be up to the BBB and Paypal to decide as they will be contacted next.

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy of sphynx cat sphynx kitten bambino bambob sphynxiebob from Lilnudists Cattery and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $350 and wants Lilnudists Cattery to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was being ripped off. Author liked the most quality. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lilnudists Cattery for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lilnudists Cattery?

Comments

Jacksonville, Florida, United States #1277422

This adopted wanted to cancel sale of the adoption of her cat 8 weeks after he had been reserved and she DID sign her name to the contract agreeing to adopt the kitten and that he deposit was non refundable and we can furnish proof of this to anyone interested. We do no longer accept payments as friends and family as we were trying to be nice and save people the PayPal fees, however our policy is to no longer.

to April Arguin #1277648

you are one dumb ***.

to April Arguin Chester, Virginia, United States #1277670

Wow, solid response FOUR MONTHS LATER, April Arguin!I see that you didn't bother with the Better Business Bureau, either, but I guess you're too busy inbreeding cats in an attempt to cash in on a "designer" breed.

I don't know how 3 weeks turns into 8 weeks, but I guess anything can happen when the deposit turns from $100 to $350.

Refer to the screenshot of your own website!

Really, though, you spared me, as I've encountered several buyers with HCM positive cats that came from LilNudists and ended up spending thousands on their sick pets.But why focus on better health when you can focus on a "sphynxiebob", am I right?